Friday, April 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Make Your Own...

Over on the cute card Thursday blog this week they want to see our creations that feature an element that we have made ourselves. It can be backing papers, flowers, fimo embellishment. I didnt do anything extraordinary, I made some tissue paper flowers. I cut the tissue paper using a stampin up flower sizzlet. I layered the different sizes and put them all together with a clear rhinestone brad. I spritzed them with Tuscan Sun shimmer mist. I sponged the edged with SU's So Saffron ink. I still need more practise making these flowers.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Butterfly Bear by Penny Johnson
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU So Saffron
Cardstock: SU Lovely Lilac, So Saffron
Paper: Basic Grey Koshi
Accessories: Nestabilities, Tissue Paper, SU Rhinestone Brads, Satin Center/Reversale Ribbon - Mauve
Prima Jewels

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

love the cute teddy bear and the flowers. such a cute card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!