Monday, April 19, 2010

Sketch Saturday Week #99

The challenge for Sketch Saturday #99 was a bit of a doozy. Until I decided I should use a big quote stamp and frame it with flowers. I used some small roses I won in a blog hop on the critter challenge blog. I love them and now want to get more! I love how the small sentiment I added pertains to the larger quote. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in aged mahogany to stamp and emboss with clear embossing powder. I didnt realise that I could emboss with Tim Holtz Distress inks. How cool is that! (Thanks Lisa for the tip). I am also entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 108 which is Touchy-feely. The flowers make me want to touch the card!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity Stamps, Paper Trey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Aged Mahogany
Cardstock: Stampin Up Handsome Hunter
Paper: Prima Marketing
Accessories: Mini Roses Brand Unknown, Large Flowers-Prima Flowers, SU Rhinestone Ice Brads, Nestabilities, SU Circle Punches, SU Ribbon Bravo Burgandy



Thanks for visiting! I'd love to read your comments.
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!