Sunday, April 11, 2010

In at the Last Minute...

My computer has been having issues so I am reeeaaalllly late posting my entry for this weeks critter challenge blog. The challenge was a sketch with a twist to use Gingham somewhere on the card. I chose to use plaid paper for the background since it is sort of Gingham and plaid goes well with golf!




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes, PaperTrey Ink sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Melon Mamba, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: SU: Melon Mamba, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Gina K Pure Luxury
Paper: SU
Accessories: Nestabilities, PaperTrey Ink Blossom Dies, SU Flower Sizzlit, American Craft White Pearl Brads, Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot2 Software

THanks for Visiting!
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!