Monday, April 19, 2010

I love Dragons! Dwight

I cant believe I made a non-square card. I also can't believe I made a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card. This card is for the Crazy 4 Challenges # 33. When I do a card, I usually select the paper first. Then I select the base cardstock colours. When I selected this cute mushroom paper from Crate paper, I knew I had to pair it with Dwight -a cute dragon sitting on a mushroom image I have from High Hopes. I selected the brown because it went perfect with the brown in the mushrooms and the texture gave the card more dimension. I chose SU Crushed Curry because there was some dark yellow in some of the mushrooms. I used the Paper Trey Ink Polka Dot Impression plate to add some extra bubbles to my card. I chose to colour Dwight with colours that were in the paper.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Dwight, Paper Trey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Stampin Up Bashful Blue
Card Stock: Stampin Up Crushed Curry, Brown Textured Paper-Paper Temptress
Paper: Crate
Accessories: Paper Trey Ink Polka Dot Impression Plate, SU Oval Punches, Brown Brads

Thanks for visiting! I'd Love to read your comments.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!