Sunday, April 4, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge #32

My dad met the CEO of Hero Arts the other day at a business event. He really liked him and of course my dad had to mention that I enjoyed stamping. He got his business card and handed it to me and said, "have you heard of this company?". I was really impressed with the business card because one edge was scalloped punched! That inspired me to get out some of my Hero Art Stamps to get creative. For the background I stamped the floating blossoms background image in Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie craft ink, covered it with clear embossing powder then heated it. I sponged the entire piece with Stampin Up Apricot Appeal I cut 2 rectangles out for the two background pieces, then used a circle nestabilitie for the circle. I then stamped one of the flowers from the Blossom stamp set in Memento Tuxedo black and coloured it with my copic markers, cut it out, punched a hole and attached it to the layered circle. The layout is from the Get Sketchy with it challenge # 32




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Heros Arts Large Background Floating Blossom, Blossoms
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Craft, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin Up Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Paper: Crate
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Brad

Thanks for visiting!

Heidi

3 Comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pure springy-ness of this! Great job on the sketch!

bossanova said...

wonderful colours!

Smita said...

Gorgeous colors.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!