Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wags and Whiskers New Release!

Wags and Whiskers will be having a new release on Friday, 2 April!!! The sneak peeks began on Wednesday, 31st March on the Wags and Whiskers Divas Blogs!! The sneak peaks I have seen so far are so cute. There is a cute little cheerlearder which I am partial to since I was one for 12 years! Go to the Wags and Whisker's blog so you can see links to all of the design team blogs. The peeks will continue on Thursday, 1st April.

THEN...There will be a Blog Hop beginning at 12:01 EST/5:00am GMT on Friday April 2nd. Then at 7:00 am/noon GMT the stamps will go live in the stores with links on the blog. Click on the banner on the right side of my blog to go to the Wags and Whiskers blog.



See You There!

1 Comment:

Mina said...

your work is stunning Heidi, I love your mixture of colours and simple line, beautiful...thank you for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers hop and have a Happy Easter
Mina xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!