Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Critter Challenge

On this week’s Critter Challenge Blog, the challenge is a colour challenge. I decided to use a modified version of the sketch I used for my daffodil birthday card. I used the Delightful Dahlia flower stamp set from Papertrey Ink and coloured the flowers in with my copic markers. I really love how copic markers blend with each other giving the flowers much more dimension. I used the coordinating die to creating my own flower embellishment.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Delightful Dahlias, birthday basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card Stock: Stampin UP Rich Razzleberry, Suddenly Sage, Regal Rose, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Stampin Up Cottege Wall
Accessories: SU Regal Rose Ribbon, Papertrey Ink Dalia Die and leaves

Thanks for Visiting!

3 Comments:

Angelwood said...

This is just lovely! Beautiful job with your coloring! Thanks for playing along at Critter Sketch challenges! hugs, Angela

Kathryn B said...

What a beautiful card Heidi! I love your Dahlias they are perfect! Great take on the colors this week at the Critter Sketch challenge!!!
Hope to see you next week!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty, love your images. Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!