Monday, January 24, 2011

Stamp and Create - Bow Easy Product Spotlight

Looking fo my Magical Mondays Flowers Post? Click here, or scroll down.

The product spotlight this week at Stamp and Create is the amazing Bow Easy! It is the most amazing tool that helps you create the perfect bow!
Its On Sale through Sunday for 25% off (Limit 3 per customer)





I used Peeking Kitty from the latest High Hopes Release. I also used a Bow Easy to create a cute double bow with May Arts White Silk Ribbon. I used Basic Grey Max and Whiskers Design paper which is perfect for animal lovers. The accents are Prima Flat Flowers with the Flower 2 Spacer with small pearl brads and a standing cat charm.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading you comments.

Heidi

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi!
Thank´s for your comment!
Yea I love the Sweet Pea images they are wonderful to colour! ;o)
Your card is gorgeous! So sweet and the Flowers are great!

Unknown said...

OMG Heidi, this is o soo sweet. Love that Kitty and yes the bow really looks amazing. Hugs xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, love your card, what a great image reminds me of Garfield. Just love it! I also love Bow Easy, not as easy for me I'm left handed and have to make it around the opposite way, I alway have at least 2 to 3 attempts.
Great card
Hugs
Kathie
xox

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Heidi and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!