Monday, January 24, 2011

Magical Mondays Flowers

Welcome to a fabulous Magical Mondays Challenge. Why is it fabulous you ask? It is fabulous because I am hosting it! This week's sponsor is Lili of the Valley. Since Lily of the Valley is a flower, I chose the theme to be Flowers! So be sure you go crazy with the flowers! I am choosing the top three!

Supplies Used: Lili of the Valley Fairies Present
Ink: Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch Ink system
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Cardstock: SU True Thyme
Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Accessories: Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Martha Stewart Punch, Lacey and Circle Nestabilities, May Arts Crochet Ribbon.

2 Comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours chosen and the beautifully coloured image. Great choice of flower colours used too.


Jayne xx

Marion said...

Stunning card. I love that LOTV fairy and your colouring is fab. Great papers and gorgeous flowers and lace.
hugs
Marion

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!