Monday, January 24, 2011

May the Force Be With Him....

My wonderful Stamping friend and owner of Stamp and Create is sponsoring a card drive for a little boy named Luke.  Please take a moment and read about the card drive here.

I spent some time reading the journal that Luke's family are keeping, updating us each day on Luke's progress. I read that one night he was watching the movie "Star Wars". Having an older brother, I am well informed of "Star Wars", and will admit I can quote portions of several of the movies. I knew I wanted to make Luke a "Star Wars" card.



The card passed my brotherometer, so it must be good for a "Star Wars" Fan.
I hope this card helps to bring a smile to Luke's face just for a second!

Thanks for visiting, I hope you get a chance to read the Lacey's post for the Pray for Luke card drive. Please help spread the word!

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!