Monday, January 10, 2011

Magical Monday Gothic Angelz

It's Monday and it's time for a new Magical Mondays Challenge. We have a unique challenge for you this week, Gothic Angelz. Our sponsor, Kenny K, has some perfect images for our challenge. Kenny K images are available in digital form or if you prefer rubber, Whimsey Stamps has a Kenny K Collection!


Supplies Used:
Kenny K Digital Stamp Devilish Donna
Stamp Paper:  Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Spun Sugar
Cardstock: SU Basic Grey, Pink Passion
Accessories: Doodlebug Velvet Brads, Oval Nestabilities, Maya Arts Pink Silk Ribbon, SU Modern Label Punch, SU Label Sizzlet, SU Wide Oval Punch

I hope you get a chance to participate in this weeks Magical Mondays Challenge!
Heidi

3 Comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Beautiful colouring. I adore the dp, layout and the ribbon used.

Jayne xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Heidi, your card is fabulous! The black and white paper is a beautiful backdrop for this adorable image. Beautiful card, I hope I have time to join in on the fun.
Love,
Chelsea

Kathie said...

Hi De Hi Heidi, I have sent you some love - it's on my blog if you would like it?
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S Just love your cards they look amazing as usual, how's that Cricket going hope Dad's still enjoying it. I know that the Ashes are over but the Black Caps are playing now.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!