Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ABC L is for Lace

On the ABC Challenge, L is for Lace. We are also introducing sketches with each lettered challenge. I have the honour of designing the sketches, so hopefully you like them! I chose to flip the sketch so it would better suit my choice of images. I used Whiff of Joy's Melinda blowing kisses. Our sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Melinda Blowing Kisses, Whimsey Sentiment
Stamp Paper: X-Press It Blending card by Copics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Touch Ink-Chamomille, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Retired SU Cottage Wall
AAccessories: SU Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Lace from Joann Fabrics, Whimsey Ticket Die, SU Scallop, Oval Punch, SU Wide Oval Punch, Hobby House Brads.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you get a chance to participate in the current ABC Challenge! Whiff of Joy is offering a really cute prize to the random winner!

Heidi

1 Comment:

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & superb coloring of the cute little image. You've also used one of my favorite color combos, green & purple. I haven't tried the Copic X-Press it blending cardstock yet. Do you like it ? Just wondering if it's as good as some say it is.
Hugs, Janie

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!