Sunday, January 16, 2011

LOTV-Things with Wings





Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Fairies Present, Sentiment LOTV Dreamy Days
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press it Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black. PTI Vintage Touch Ink, Copic Markers
Card Stock: Bazzil Paper
Paper: Basic Grey Koshi
Accessories: Scallop and Circle Nestabilities, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and pearl stick pin, Stamping Bella Baubles, Flowers spacers and pearl brads from Hobby House UK, various sized circle punches, Papertrey ink Small scallop edge die, Peach felt from local quilt shoppe, Ribbon from stash-unknown brand, Diamond stickles

Thanks for visitit! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Victoria said...

wow this is gorgeous - what are you doing still up hun you will be shattered tomorrow
much love
Vicky x

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Pretty card. I like all the embellishments. (Something I don't do enough of). I have some LOTV also. You did this one good.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
debby

Dena said...

Beautiful! I adore the pretty flowers!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!