Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lili of the Valley-Christmas Cats

I know Christmas is over, but I am in the mood to make Christmas cards. Plus, I ordered this stamp after Christmas and it arrived yesterday! I have been puttering around visiting papercrafting websites that I have not visited or have not visited in a while. This card is for the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday 146 - Out with the Old - This is Basic Grey paper from Christmas 2009!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Christmas Cats
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers. Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, SU Black Craft
Card Stock: SU Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Accessories: Maya Arts Pink Ribbon, SU Tinsel, Papertrey Ink Small Scallop Die, Nestabilities-Lacey, Small and Large Circles, SU Silver Embossing Powder, DecoArt Snow Writer

Thanks for Visiting! Keep the comments coming, I love reading them!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! The image is adorable.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!