Thursday, January 20, 2011

ABC M is for Magical

Opps, I am way too organised and prepared well in advance of my design team cards. I prepared this card ages ago, had the post ready to go (okay-I started the post and only had the picture of the card). I submitted my card to the ABC Blog, but forgot to complete my own post. Opps. Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better, I have been helping Vicky to line up sponsorship for the ABC Challenge Blog for the rest of the year. If you know of any possible sponsors, please let me know.

Onto my card:

M is for Magical. Our Sponsor this week is Pollycraft and is offering an awesome prize!

Supplies Used:
Stamps Wags 'n Whiskers Laila
Paper: Retired SU
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava
Accessorries: SU Satin Ribbon, American Craft Brads.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

5 Comments:

Cecelia said...

Super cute card Heidi! Love the glitter on her wings! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying "Hello." I am looking forward to working with you ;0)

Unknown said...

Absolutly stunning card! Love the colors and the image is really cute!

Jeanette said...

This is a real stunner Heidi! Love your coloration of this sweet fairy!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Heidi!! Love the coloring and I haven't seen that SU paper out and about for a while!! Gorgeous use of it....You have inspired me to dig mine out!
hugs,
Chris

Lacey Stephens said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the sketch you created!! And beautiful work with Laila!! Big hugs!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!