Friday, January 28, 2011

Hedge Hogs in Love!

I have a cute little valentine's day card to share with you. I made it for the following challenges.
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #52
Penny Black - January Sales - I got the paper one of my local scrapbook stores on a 5 for a $1.00 sale.
Spoonful of Sugar - Valentine's Day
Saturday Challenge - Couples!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Penny Black, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Regal Rose
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Cardstock: SU Read Red, Whisper White
Paper: K&Co
Accessories: Wilton Heart Cake liner, K& Company Felt Roses, Lace from Joann's, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, what a cute stamp and I love that heart doily, looks lovely. hugs xxx

Curly said...

Wow this is just too cute, they are the cutest couple ever, and coloured fabulously,
Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at the Secret Crafter,

Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x SCSCDT

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - love your new papers!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Kath Stewart said...

so adorable heidi.......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

butterflyamanda said...

so cute love the image and the felt flowers beautiful tfs hugs Amanda

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!