Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas All Year Long

Hello blog friends. I started participating in the ABC-Christmas Challenge blog at the end of last year. I will be Christmas card making all year long! Okay, at least every two weeks! I will have all my special Christmas cards done without any stress! The first challenge of 2011, A is for Anything Goes! I combined it with the Sketch from Mojo Monday 172, another first time challenge for me.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Milton with Robin, PTI Sentiment
Stamp paper: X-Press Blending Card by Copic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke
Paper: Memorybox Mistletoe
Accessories: Small, Large, and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Maya Arts Burgandy Silk Ribbon, Making Memories Brads, SU Modern Label Punch, SU Oval Punch, SU Tag Sizzlit, Distressing Tool.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!

3 Comments:

Janie Printz said...

Oh my gosh Heidi, that's an adorable card !!! Love the image & so beautifully colored. I've got to try that X-Press blending cardstock. Your cards always look so amazing, so either it's your sweet images, your wonderful coloring, that new cardstock or maybe just your super talent but what ever it sure works !!!
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Well we are soooo please to see you back! thanks for the lovely write up too!
Love your card! and the way you did his hat and cuffs! can't wait to see your big pile of cards when we hit December again! now there is a scary thought! Christmas 2011 be here before we know it! EEEEEEEEK! hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

This is adorable. I love how you papers match so well with your beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Hugs, Carissa

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!