Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling Pink!

My card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge # 58 is an explosion of PINK! I had a great time making this card. I managed to include tons of embellishments that actually look good all together. I am so envious of those who can create cards that have so many details and they dont look like a mish mash of supplies. I added buttons for the Crazy for Challenges # 46.






Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Thomas-Big Bunch of Flowers, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Regal Rose, Old Olve, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Regal Rose, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Accessories: Felt from Thimble Creek, Basic Grey Buttons, Reflection Rhinestones, Prima mini roses, White DMC thread, SU Regal Rose Ribbon, Lace from Stamp and Create, SU Distressing Tool, Martha Stewart Trellis Punch, PTI Flower and Leave Dies, Making Memories Ribbon slot tool

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I love the image, and the felt flowers with their buttons. A lovely card!

Marion said...

Oh this is fabulous and I just love those felt flowers. Lots of lovely detail.
Marion

diane zechman said...

Oh, this is SO PRETTY!!! I love all the details! Sweet!

Carolyn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I think you did an amazing job of this one. The image is perfect.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!