Monday, July 26, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #24

This weeks Critter Sketch challenge is a sketch only challenge. It's my off week, so this post will be short. I used papers from the Coney Island Summer Papers by our July sponsor Robyn's Fettish.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Aloha
Ink: SU Melon Mamba, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Melon Mamba, Yoyo Yellow
Paper: Coney Island Summer Papers by Robyn's Fettish
Accessories: SU Melon Mamba Ribbon, SU Oval Punch, Hole Punch, White DMC Twine

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely, so summery.. gorgeous papers xx

Basement Stamper said...

Heidi, beautiful card, love the colors of the papers and the images are too cute! Great job on the sketch.

Melanie said...

Girl this is beautiful, lovely job!!! I love to see the use of Robyn's papers. ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!