Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mushroom with Matchstick

When I showed the following card to a close family member, he asked "Why is there a matchstick sticking out of the mushroom?"  Ummmm, that's a ladybird (ladybug).  I thought it was funny so I had to share. Going to be quick again. It's the Fourth of July, it's HOT, I should be in the pool

This card is for the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #56
Crazy4Challenges #44 - Use two or more ribbons
Stamp and Create Challenge #2 - Charms
A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge # 110 - Animals



Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Mushroom Mouse, Papertrey Ink Sentiment-Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, Bashful Blue
Paper: SU Retired Summer Picnic
Accessories: SU Real Red Ribbon, Blue Net from Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley CA, Small i-top Brads, Mushroom charm from my charm stash, White DMC Thread, SU Small oval, medium oval, scallop oval punches, Felt and buttons from Papertrey Ink.

Are you a follower of heidi's Imaginarium yet? If not become one today so you know when I post new creations! I am giving away some fun blog candy to some of my followers! Check out this post.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments
Heidi

13 Comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow, this is adorable. Your image, paper and added emblishments are wonderful!
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Nancy SSW

Simple and Sweet said...

How adorable! I love this image! You did a wonderful job with this card! Love the embellishments too! Thanks for playing!
Erika - SSW

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love your style. Everything about your card is perfect. I love the smile on the lil mouse - he is so cute! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Wow love your sweet card. That image is so adorable. Love your embelishments. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Melanie said...

Heidi cute story, lol!!! Super precious card, love this image. I love your brads!!!!

Genevieve said...

Wow! Beautiful card, gorgeous image, fab papers & your felt flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us @ SSW :)

Genevieve

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! When you said it was a match...I wondered too! haha! Very cute image! Lovely card! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jeannie said...

Well that little mushroom charm couldn't be more perfect, now could it?! Adorable job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Melissa Craig said...

This is just darling! Great charm!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

JR Creations said...

Wow! Love everything about it! Great details! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Kathie said...

I just love love love your card it is so cute for words, I love the corrugrated board you have used. I used it as well and gives the card really neat texture and great 3D affect. Thanks so much for joining us as SSW this week.

Lacey Stephens said...

Such a great card! I love the papers you added with this cute image!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Annelies said...

Last year I followed a course about mushrooms, so I have a weak for everything about it! I absolutely love this card! Gorgeous stamp and your embellishments fit perfectly with it! Sunny greetings, Annelies

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!