Monday, July 12, 2010

Critter Challenge Sketch #22: Thank You Theme

This week's challenge on the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is an inspiration challenge. Melanie thought it wouls be fun to celebrate what we are thankful for, so the theme of the card is Thank You. It's my off week, but I am still joining in with the fun.

I am using some fun digital paper called Coney Island Summers that I found at Robyn's Fetish, our July Sponsor.  The pearls are heat-activated-adhesive-backed rhinestones that I applied using the i-rock tool, both from Imaginisce



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Inside and Out Thank You
Papers: Coney Island Summers by Robyn's Fetish
Accessories: Ribbon -Target $1 Bins, i-rock tool and Rhinestone pearls from Imaginisce, SU Border punch.

Be sure to visit the following members of the Critter Challenge Design Team to see their Thank You creations! Everyone always needs to have a Thank You card on hand. Why don't you play along with this week's Critter Sketch Challenge!

Nancy Hagen
Jacquie Lankester
Kathryn Berthiaume
Kim Howard
Michele Tinsley
Jackie Randolph
Kristen Catalano

Some of you might have noticed, that I have reached and surpassed my goal of 37 followers by my birthday. THANK YOU to all that made this happen!I'll be back later in the week to announce the winners of the blog candy!

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is nice, I love the uncluttered look in your card and the colours are my fave xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Heidi your card is beautiful! Such lovely papers and gorgeous bow, but that sentiment is just totally perfect!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty. What a nice sentiment. And fab ribbon.

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, I love the paper you used on it and the heat activated pearls are perfect with it. Great job this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!