Monday, July 5, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge # 21 Use at least four stars!

Happy July! It's my favourite month of the year because it's my birthday month! Since it's a new month, that also means a new Sponsor for the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. This month's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. She has some of the cutest images that cover a wide range of styles. This week my card features as image titled "Be kind to your Web Footed Friends". I can't say that quote without singing (think John Philip Sousa Stars and Stripes).




Supplies Used:
Ink: SU River Rock Ink, Copics Markers
Cardstock: SU Blue Bayou, River Rock
Paper: Retired SU paper from my stash
Accessories: Stars from Michaels, Big Star, Small Star SU Punches, Retired SU Blue Bayou Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Punch, free sheet music from flutetunes.com

7 Comments:

Melanie said...

Heidi this is such a super cute card and so creative. I love your star accents and this image is precious with this saying.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, wonderful coloring, the stars look great!

Basement Stamper said...

Wonderful card, love the coloring of it and that image is just ducky :-)

Rosa Forino said...

adorabile... mi piace molto complimenti

Unknown said...

Hi this is nice Heidi, love your little duckie, she's a cutie :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

This is super cute! Love how you used the image. Great card!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!