Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sketch Saturday & Cute Card Thursday

This little Holiday cutie is for Sketch Saturday Challenge #112. I also used this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge #121 of make a Christmas Card. This card is for one my non-Christmas celebrating friends! I added some frosted lace stickles on the Snowman and the edges of the girls coat and boots. I added coordinating Baja Breeze and White Stampin’ Up Felt snowflakes. I made the brads using my i-Top Brad maker and small brads. I couldn’t resist adding a snowflake charm to the Poppy Red Papertrey Ink Ribbon.





Supplies Used:
Stamps: Elzybells, PTI Sentiment 2009 Holiday Tag Collection
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Baja Breeze, PTI Poppy Red, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Accessories: PTI Poppy Red Ribbon, SU Felt Snowflakes, Frosted Lace Stickles, Snowflake charm from beads and charms online store, SU Circle Punches, circle Nestabilities

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Heidi, this is gorgeous, love your colour combo and the snowman is fantastic xxx

Jo said...

This is totally fab! I love your snowman ;)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Your card is soo super cute. Love all the cute accents..and that Baja breeze paper. Fab

Melanie said...

Aw so cute, I really need to start using my brad maker more. You do such a fun job with it!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!