Monday, February 6, 2012

Stamp and Create Valentine's Day & Love

Over at Stamp and Create, we are back with a new Monthly Challenge!!
The new challenge is:
Valentine's Day / Love

Once random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.
The new Product Spotlight Sale at Stamp and Create:
This week all Valentines/Love designs are on sale up to 25% off!!




I also made this Valentine's Day Tag using High Hopes The Love Bandit and Whimsy Love Mini Tickets cut out with the Whimsy Shapeology Mini Ticket Die. The paper is Echo Park Yours Truly. She also used C.C. Designs Cutters Heart and Scalloped Heart Die, Sew Easy Fancy Floss Bakers Twine Neutrals and Primary, a Heart 2 Charm. I made the hearts using Melissa Frances With all my Heart Resin ornamants and ice resin. You can read about how I made them on this post.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

1 Comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!