Monday, February 13, 2012

Will it be a Boy or a Girl?

Over at Stamp and Create the Product Spotlight is on Babies! I have a cousin whose wife is expecting sometime in February. I made two cards since they don't know is the baby will be a boy or a girl. I can sell the extra one in my Etsy Store :-)




For these two baby cards Heidi used Popcorn the Bear Bundle of Joy. The paper is Prima Marketing Pixie Glen. She also used, May Arts Silk Ribbon in  Light Blue and Pink, Melissa Frances With All My Heart Resin pieces painted with cream acrylic paint, Kaisercraft Coconut mini paper blooms, Flower spacers #2 and baby carriage charms.

Thanks for visiting!
I love reading your comments
Heidi

2 Comments:

Distressed Miss said...

Thease are both beautiful Heidi, colouring fab as usual and I love all the little details.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous baby cards Heidi.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!