Friday, February 17, 2012

Rule Britannia

I'm Back with a second Great Britain themed project. I had so much fun making my London Calling project, I kept on going. I used the Penny Black Houses of Parliment stamp and added the title of the song Rule, Britannia! I love the little Union Jack tooth pick flags I found online.  I probably should have made my roses using grunge paper, but I don't like using it because it gives me a headache. I am in the process of airing it out to reduce the smell. Hopefully, I will be able to use it more frequently! This is my second entry for the Inspiration Emporium "Put a Heart on It" Challenge.



Supplies Used:
Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Crown from Mini Ornates Stamp Set
Distress Inks:Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood,
Distress Stains:Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
Christmas Red Stickles
Penny Black Houses of Parliment
Wild Orchid Flowers
May Arts 1/2" White Crinkle Ribbon
Scor Tape
Glitter Ritz Fine Glitter: Regal Red, Canadian Blue, White

Thanks for visiting!
I love reading your comments ....especially if you have any tips on treating the smell of grunge paper!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie this is simply gorgeous ! I adore all the elements of your creation, it's such a pleasure to look at it ! Stunning, stunning, stunning... Hope you are having a lovely day ! Hugs, blessing and love from Catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!