Sunday, February 26, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show...One more go.


I decided to have nother go at my Simon Says Stamp and Go, Take your pick London Paris or New York. I am learning that smaller is better when it comes to mixed media. I took the same elements that I used in yesterdays piece and took it down a few inches. I stamped and then scanned the quote so I could shrink it to stick in an Ornate frame. The crown is made from Grunge board and painted with Gold Acrylic Paint.

Still having issues with my camera. I am not liking my fuzzy pics.

This is going for 2 challenges:





Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

2 Comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooh another one - you are on a roll! Fabulous layers and texture - the bling of glitter is wonderful!!! A great creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

Catherine said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heidi ! Each and everyone of your creations are simply breath taking ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!