Friday, September 2, 2011

Labor Day Sale!

I have been working hard on my cards using the latest release from Wild Rose Studio. Pickles is just so adorable! This image is called  Pickles Skating. The sentiment is also a new Wild Rose Studio set called Christmas Circles. You can get them both, as well as all of the other new Pickles images at Stamp and Create.  Continue reading below the picture for all the details on the Labor Day Sale!


Stamp and Create is having a sale!
To honor the Labor Day Weekend, how about a little sale?!
10% off everything at Stamp and Create
when you use discount code laborday (all lowercase - all one word) at check out.
The sale runs from Friday - Monday.
Lacey is out of town on Friday so orders will ship out on Tuesday after the postal holiday.
Also, I have a few new releases...
(and restocks of last year's Halloween designs)...
I have a shipment of Whiff of Joy on their way.
They will be available for pre-order soon.
Including the new Princess Collection...
Make sure to check back on Monday for the new Monthly Challenge.
In the mean time, Happy Stamping and Shopping!

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Heidi, what a cutie image , love the papers and sentiment too. Hugs xxx

Catherine said...

Oh I love Pickles Heidi ! He is too cute ! Love the fluff on his hat too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable!! You did such a great job with this image!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!