Tuesday, September 27, 2011

High Hopes Dinner Sets

Hello friends out in blog land! High Hopes Divas Tanya and Karen have put together some wonderful dinner settings, one for Thanksgiving and one for any winter occasion . Be sure you check out the High Hopes Blog to see their wonderful creations!

In the meantime, in the spirit of Thanksgiving and Winter, here are two old creations using some of my favourite High Hopes Stamps.





Don't forget about the current High Hopes Challenge: Home for the Holidays

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

oHHH I love both of these the papers are brilliant and your colouring fab as ever! what a lovely couple of cards hunny xx

Catherine said...

Your two cards are simply fantastic Heidi ! I love the DP on both and the images are dead cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lacey Stephens said...

These are fantastic!! I love how you created a card to go with the dinner theme post!! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!