Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ABC Christmas - T is for ...

Hello all! This is Delphine here:-)! Thank you so much for joining Miria's Shaped Card challenge, we had a great time visiting you! Please scroll down to the post below to see if you are one of our lucky winners! Now the letter this week is...

 T for Tiny!
We would like you to make a set of 4 Tiny cards or 4 Tags!
We have a fabulous sponsor, our very own Lacey from Stamp and Create! And check out the prize...

http://www.stampandcreate.com/ Yes, a $25 gift certificate! How fab is that?!

Here is my set of cards!


Now it's your turn!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny great idea! love these... love that embossed background too, hugs me x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous! The embossing is beautiful. I have not seen that folder before. Hugs, Carissa

Catherine said...

Your cards are so elegant Heidi ! Love the embossing ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Helen said...

I love these...simple, but really elegant!
Love the embossing...think I 'need' that folder! lol
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

These are cute! I love the embossed background!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!