Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ABC Christmas S is for .....

Time for another ABC Christmas Challenge! This weeks challenge is to make a Shaped card and include one of these Swirls, Spots or Stripes.

Photobucket

The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant A $15 voucher to spend in her store 


Karen's doodles has a fantastic selection of designs, Digital and Rubber stamps Our winner will receive 3 digis from Karen's doodles of their choice. 

I created a Shaped card and used Swirls, Stripes, AND Spots!

I designed and then cut out my card using Sure Cuts A Lot and my Cricut Machine.
The Paper is from American Crafts, the Swirls is from a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die. I used my build a brad tool to create the spotted brad. I used some glitter paint I got from Michaels for the shimmer. It looks A TON better in real life!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

7 Comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Heidi ! I love the letters and your brad looks so cute ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lorraine A said...

Very stylish card Heidi :-) The shape is fab and I love the papers and swirls, lovely colours and the gold looks gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Such a beautiful card, Heidi! I love the colours and all the "S" you have incorporated in your card! Fantastic design too! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

Fab card Heidi - great shape...and I love how you used all the other S's!
Helen x

Dorte said...

Fab card, Heidi. Lovely colours and design.
Ads you used all the S' !!
hugs Dorte

Carissa said...

Great card! So unique and original.
Hugs, Carissa

Anonymous said...

SO brilliant I love this one Heidi its really clever! great job and love those papers too! :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!