Tuesday, September 20, 2011

High Hopes Home For the Holidays

Today's post is a fun one! It's a High Hopes Challenge AAAAAAND it's a Sneak Peak at the new release going on sale this Thursday September 22!


This weeks Challenge is Home for the Holidays!
My Sneak Peak and challenge inspiration might look a little familiar......




The image used for the blog hop banner was coloured by me! I was so excited when I saw the banner. I might even print it out and frame it for my craft room!

Supplies Used:
Snowman with Stars with Christmas Joy Sentiment by High Hopes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Always Artichoke, White X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Authentique: Wonder
Accessories: May Arts Red Gingham Ribbon, Sizzix Holly with Berries Die, Crystal Effects (on Holly and Ivy), Star Buttons from Michaels Arts and Crafts, Silver Stickles(On Snowman's Stars' Buttons), Silver Cording (on Buttons)

Be sure to check the other High Hopes Divas' Blogs for more sneak peaks! Come back tomorrow for another sneak peak. Finally, set aside some time for the Blog Hop on Thursday!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

3 Comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Heidi ! I love the DP and the embellies too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card love your image and paper combo! and those cute star buttons :0)

Carissa said...

Heidi, this is beautiful Love the layout.
Carissa

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!