Wednesday, September 21, 2011

High Hopes Blog Hop

Welcome to the High Hopes New Release Blog Hop. If you are following the blog hop, you should have just visited Alex's Blog. If this is your first stop, you can start the blog hop HERE at the High Hopes Blog.  

I made a small wreath to show off one of the new stamps. The wreath is 9 1/2 inches wide. To make the wreath I cut 6" by 1/2" Stripes of paper, curled them with the edge of some scissors, and attached them to a foam wreath with hot glue. I punched snowflakes using various Martha Stewart Punches and Snowflake Nestabilites dies (Snowflake 1,2 &3), covered them with Stars Dust Stickles, attached a round clear Rhinestone in the center and then attached them to the wreath with hot glue.



The sentiment is embossed in Gold to match the candle holder.
I made the falling snowflakes background using a big snowflake Background Stamp and silver embossing power. To protect the image from dust, I covered the entire image with clear cardstock.

Here are some close ups.

The sentiment is from a past High Hopes Release


All of the snow flakes are covered in Star Dust Stickles. There is a clear Rhinestone Brad in the center.


 The snowflakes are a mix punched out with various Martha Stewart Punches and Snowflake Nestabilities.

Your next and final stop is the wonderful Lacey. Thanks for visiting! I can't wait to read your comments. The stamps go on sale Today....Thursday!

The blog hop will run through Saturday September 24 night at midnight EST. However, the "Home for the Holidays" challenge still be open for 2 weeks.

Hugs!
Heidi


29 Comments:

Tanya S said...

Well I'll be the first to say...WOW this is over the top stunning!!Oh and I have the perfect spot fo it!LOL.Really hun you out did yourself!

Heidi said...

This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous project to make for crimbo, hugs heidi x

Riina said...

WOW! I am speechless.

Аня said...

Oh My God!!!!! It's fabulous! Can't find the words!

Anonymous said...

holy moly girl! AWESOME! fab fantastical! great flippin job! wowzers you got me eye popping! go Heidi!! whoop whoop! tehhehhee signed a huge fan! xx

Salma said...

it´s fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an incredible project...I can't imagine the time that went into this!

Trudy O
Trudystreasures.blogspot.com

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dee in N.H. said...

That is incredible! I love it! Perfect frame for your gorgeous Santa!

Catherine said...

OMG ! This is just fantastic Heidi ! What an amazing creation ! I love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Pam said...

This is so creative. I love what you have done here and am amazed

callyannc said...

Wow! This is fabulus! TFS CallyAnn

Miria said...

Wow, what a stunning creation! Thank you for sharing and for the chance, Miria x

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm speechless! I love it.

jan farnworth said...

how creative nice job.

Kellie said...

One word.....AMAZING!!!! Enough said.

Lynne in NI said...

WOW! what an amazing project, this must have taken you aaaaages to make!

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

No way! This is superduper GREAT!!!!! Yep, I've just got to make one for my kitchen window! Do you mind?
Hugs Alie
P.S.: very clever of you to cover it to protect it from dust!!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

WOW this is soo stunning that have costed you some hours to create :)
hugs Ria

Tracy said...

Wow, I love that wreath, so much work, but worth it!

Lisa Summerhays said...

AMAZING! I can't image how much time this took you. Love it!!

Deb said...

This wreath is gorgeous! This snowman is a must have addition to my collection.

Janine said...

Superb project - such talent and patience. Snowman looks great in the centre too!

MarikaGabez said...

Oh My God!
This wreath is gorgeous!

Robin Parker said...

Heidi, gorgeous work! Love everything about this wreath. The snowflakes are the perfect touch, and the DP is to die for.

Nikki said...

WOW that is just stunning I love how you've tied it all together with the snowman

Dalis said...

this is just precious! wow, love that wreath, and it seems easy to do, so I might try it.

-- dalis
alidalis AT comcast DOT net

Lorraine said...

This project is absolutely gorgeous and the snowman is really cute xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This is one amazing wreath!!! So so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!