Wednesday, September 29, 2010

High Hopes Birthday Celebration!

The High Hopes Blog is celebrating their birthday. Design Team member Lacey created a sketch for this weeks challenge. I had a lot of fun with this one! Thanks Lacey! Isn't Chris the Mouse the cutest!




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Large Chris Mouse
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock:SU Always Artichoke, SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crate Paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart Tree Punch, SU Chocolate Chip Brads, PTI Scallop Die, Tiny Twinkling Rhinestones from Taylored Expressions, Chrismas Lights from Michaels

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

3 Comments:

Sirpaliina said...

So beautiful card and colours, i love it. Thanks for joining High Hopes Challenge.

Lacey Stephens said...

Hehe!! I love this!! Super cute! You did an awesome job with my sketch!! :-)
Thanks for playing along with our challenge again! I am working on the post for tomorrow's challenge now! So there will be another fun one!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Heidi, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!