Monday, September 20, 2010

Magical Mondays Under the Sea and some Exciting News!

This is my second post for the day. Please read all about this weeks SWALK stamp product spotlight at Stamp and Create by scrolling down to the next post.

Since it's inception, I have loved participating in the Magical Mondays Challenge Blog. I am excited to tell you that I am now a member of the design team!

This weeks challenge, Challenge #5 is Under the Sea. The sponsor this week happens to be my favourite online shop Stamp and Create!  The winner this week with receive a gorgeous set os Sweet Pea Halloween Stamps! So I hope you can grab your Magical Creatures and go for a swim!






Supplies Used:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Cordelia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay
Paper: TPC
Accessories: Starfish charm from my stash, SU Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Smooch Illuminate, Cricut machine, Lifes a Beach Cricut Cartridge, Shimmer mist, tiny twinkle rhinestones, Bubble dimensionals from Joanns.

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Heidi, this is awesome, wow, I love this one. YOur colouring is fantastic and I really love how you did the sea leaves, beautiful xxx and congrats on your new DT position.. enjoy :)

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, this card is amazing I just love it, I adore the colours it's wonderful. Your colouring is beautiful and I just feel that I'm at the bottom of the sea with the fish. Great job as always.
Hugs
Kathie

Kathie said...

Congratulations on your new Design Team post, once I come back from Australia I'll have to enter so nice to see other Challenges.
Congrats once again.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!