Saturday, September 4, 2010

LOTV James and his Christmas Cracker

I am so excited that I got my new Lili of the Valley Christmas images. James Bear Christmas Cracker is one of my favourites! This is my card for the LOTV Thursday challenge #63


Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV James Bear Christmas Cracker, Christmas Sentiments
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Copic Markers
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Cardstock: SU Real Red
Paper: KaiserCraft Christmas Carnival
Accessories: Cuttlebug Star Dies, Aqua and Crystal Stickles, SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Large Circle Nestabilities, Petite Scallop Large Circles, PTI Hawaiian Shores Ribbon

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments
Heidi

2 Comments:

Monique said...

Hi Heidi!! This image is a must get... Love your extra stars that glitter wonderful coloring..Great take on the sketch :)

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so adorable! I really with they would offer wholesale accounts!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!