Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stampavie Challenge #32


I am a happy stamper, I won the last Stampavie's secret prize. I can't wait to see what I won! Here is my take on Stampavie's Challenge # 32. Marga's sketches are challenging but really fun!  I love this image because it sort of looks like me, okay just the shopping bit. And in today's internet world, I do 99.9% of my holiday shopping online.  Stampavie needs to design a handsome delivery man driving a brown UPS truck stamp!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Chic Shopping, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Crumb Cake
Cardstock: SU Kraft
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Accessories: Cream lace from Joann Fabrics, SU lilac grosgrain ribbon, i-Rock tool and jewels, SU Oval punches.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm so happy for you that you won :) Do let us know what you get, I'm so curious he he. and this card is awesome, I love your combination of papers, they look just perfect together xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, this card is just so so pretty. I adore the image but the colours are just me great combination of colours I just love it!!! Great lace.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joan V said...

Hi Heidi, I love this card. I am not a purple person, but I love the way you put it all together. I guess I have to expand my color palate in include purples. Thanks for the inspiration. And yes, it would be fun to have a stamp of the famous UPS men. I agree !!!!
Joan V

jeanne girl said...

Very pretty - you do a great card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!