Monday, October 4, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog # 34

Welcome back for another Critter Sketch Challenge Blog Challenge. A new month means a new sponsor! This month's sponsor is MelJen's Designs. This months winner will get to choose 4 digital images! MelJen's images are so adorable! All challenges for the Month of October will be sketches! I love sketch challenges! Our first sketch is by our very own DT member Michele Tinsley




Major Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie
Paper: Kaiser Craft Christmas Carnival
Accessories: Martha Stewart Punches, SU Rhinestone Brads, Icicle Stickles

Be sure to check out the creative takes on this weeks sketch by the following DT members

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is the most adorable card! I love the colors used and the image and those snowflakes and ribbon are the perfect accent.

Tanya said...

Very pretty card. I love these colors for christmas :)

Colleen said...

Pretty! I love the paper, and the snowflakes are beautiful!

Jackie Randolph said...

Heidi, this is absolutely adorable!! Your papers, image and coluring are beautiful!! I just love those snowflakes.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!