Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cute Christmas

The challenge over on the High Hopes Blog this week is to use Red and Green. I combined it with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this week.  It's actually a 4x4 Christmas Tag.


Supplies Used: High Hopes Meowy Christmas, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Garden Green, Neenah Solar White
Paper: American Crafts
Accessories: Lacey Circle Nestabilites, Basic Grey Embossing Folder. Real Red SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Punches, Square Punches.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments, so please leave a little love :-)
Heidi


9 Comments:

mulberry station said...

What a great tag. I love your image along with your fun Nestie. The lacy edged circle is such a nice accent. Love the traditional colors. Super cute, Heidi. Nancy SSW-Dt

cowboydutrem said...

I love your image. The layout is great and those colors are just, well, Christmas!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Heidi
Love your design, fabulous details!
Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Adorable! I love your image and that sweet Nesti Lacey Circle! So perfect!

Jeannie said...

Such a sweet little kitty and I love all of the great pops of red you added to the perfect green papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhh Heidi, what a sweet card!! That image is super sweet! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic tag!! I love your take on the Red and Green challenge. I love the layout and the embossed panels!! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge again!!
Big hugs!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

Genevieve said...

Fab Heidi! Such a cute image. I love the colours & embossed panels. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!