Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is quickly approaching. Halloween just isn't complete with out black cats. I love black cats. If they cross your path it is considered bad luck in America, but good luck in England. Since I'm English, I'm going with the good luck!

This is one of my cats Kwinki doing her best Halloween decoration impressions. She is actually sitting on top of a curtain rod in my living room, and YES they had not been dusted for a while.


The product spotlight on Stamp and Create this week is Halloween. The challenge on Magical Mondays is also Halloween! Witches are considered magical!
I used the ever so cute Best Friends Sweet Pea Image by Elaine Cox. The was stamped and then cut out using the new Classic Diamonds Nestabilities. The card was accented with Say it in Crystals Black Vintage Swirl, Black May Arts 1 1/4 inch Silk Ribbon, and a cute cat charm.



I hope you get a chance to shop for discounted Halloween Stamps at Stamp and Create and participate in the Halloween Challenge on Magical Mondays! I'd Love to see your fabulous creations!

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.

Heidi

4 Comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely image you have used and coloured in so nicely. Love the pearls and bling you have used too.


Jayne xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun Halloween creation Heidi!! Gorgeous coloring and design!! Love all the bling!!

Distressed Miss said...

Heidi this is sooo cute I love the little witch and your layout and colouring are fabulous.
Hugs
Clare
x

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my goodness, Heidi!! That photo of your card cracks me up!! LOL
I was talking to my neighbor today and looked up and there was a huge spider web on top of our TV stand!! I was so embarrassed!! So I feel your pain!!
And I just love this card! You did a fabulous job with this image!!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!