Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ABC Challenge- F is for Flowers

Happy Wednesday! We are up to the letter "F" in the ABC Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge F is for Flowers and is also Fun if you ask me! The sponsor for this challenge Wild Orchid Crafts, could not be more appropriate. All of the roses on my card are from WOC. I am in love with their flowers and they ship worldwide. I placed a huge order and got it in less than 10 days! WOC is located in the United Kingdom and I am half way round the World in California. Shipping costs are very reasonable and they just reduced them 25%. They sell lots of other cool embellishments like pins and pearls, though I didn't want to go overboard and add them to my card. I needed to make sure you could still see the oh so cute Rosie Rabbit by Stampavie. The current Stampavie challenge #34 is to you die cuts. I used the new Lacey Squares nestabilites.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Rosie Rabbit by Penny Johnson, Sentiment from Papertrey Ink (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: PTI texture Plate, WOC Flowers, Lacey Squares Nestabilites, SU Oval punches, May Arts Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute and the picture you took is really great too!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!