Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Candy Winners and Christmas Cards

I am so excited to have reached and surpassed my goal to have 37 followers by my 37th birthday! Thank you all for becoming followers and leaving comments. I truly wish I had candy to give to everyone. The random.org winners of the candy are:

Popcorn the Bear Xmas Collection: Magical Christmas Set: Dora
Popcorn the Bear Floral Collection Set: Mary Lou
Please email me with your snail mail address so I can mail your stamps sets.

I am using stamps from several Popcorn the Bear Christmas sets for my Holiday cards this year. I am still in the process of colouring, but I did take a break to make some cards for two card challenges.

This first card is for Friday Sketchers #110


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Popcorn the Bear, Sentiments Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Choc. Chip, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Kaisercraft
Accessories: i-rock Rhinestones, MFT Felt, SU Choc Chip Satin Ribbon, SU Oval Punches



This second one is for Sketch Saturday #11

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Popcorn the Bear, Sentiment Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Choc. Chip, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Kaisercraft
Accessories: SU Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Build a Brads, SU Oval Punches, Martha Stewart Border Punch

Thanks for visiting! Congratulaions again to the Blog Candy Winners!

Heidi

4 Comments:

Rosa Forino said...

Congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te dall'italia...
beautifull card

Mary Lou said...

Oh my stars~~I don't believe my eyes~~I won I won I won a popcorn bear set--not just an image!!! I feel so LUCKY!!!
Thanks a million zillion times heidi:)
Happy 37th Birthday Hun!! I wish I was 37 again (LOL)
God Bless
Mary Lou

Unknown said...

Ow WOW me too, I can't believe this too !!! :) Thanks Heidi this is awesome ... I so love the Christmas set, it's adorable. And hey you made some awesome cards here, I love them, so inspirational.. Happy Birthday dear ... hope you will be spoiled rotten he he :)

Angela said...

Hello, Heidi, I' Angela ( Maggiolina ) I'd like to invite you to visit my blog, there's a little gift for you... Bye bye, Angela

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!