Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tool Dragon

It's summertime and I should be in the swimming pool. So I will make this post short. This tool guy is for two challenges:


The piece on the right hand side is made up of thin wood sheet pieces that I sponged with Tim Holtz Weathered Wood and Walnut Stain Distress inks. I wanted it to look like a floor or deck that someone would build!






Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Dragon and Tools, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and Weathered Wood Distress inks, Black SU Craft ink
Cardstock: SU Basic Grey, Night of Navy
Paper: Retired SU
Accessories: SU Star Punches, Screw Brads from my stash, SU Real Red Ribbon, SU Wood Sheets, Black embossing powder, Hammer charm from my charm stash.

Thanks for visiting! I'm heading into the swimming pool to cool off!

Heidi

2 Comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Super cute card!! I love the wood you created and the use of the crew brads!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, brilliant job.
luv
debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!