Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stampavie Challenge #28

Happy Birthday to me! Today I plan on DOING NOTHING! I'll watch the Tour de France, float on the pool lounging in my uber comfortable pool chair while reading a good book.  Lastly I'll go out to dinner with my dad and brother!


I made this card for Stampavie challenge #28 using Marga’s sketch. I used Stampin Up Pacific Point and Sahara Sand Cardstock. The Paper is new SU Blueberry Crisp. I made the brads using my latest go tool the i-Top brad maker and small brads. For the butterflys, I embossed cream cardstock with my Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes embossing folder then cut them out using my Papertrey Ink butterfly die. I lightly sponged them with Pacific Point Ink.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Zoe Gazing at the butterfly, PTI Sentiment Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch ink Duet, SU Pacific Point
Cardstock: SU Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Gina K Pure Luxury Cream
Paper: SU Blueberry Crisp
Accessories: PTI Butterfly Die, i-Top Brads and Brad maker from Imaginensce, Cream DMC thread, Marv Levy 5/8 Circle Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes Embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Melanie said...

Happy, happy b-day to you!!!!!! Super amazing card!!! I hope you had fun celebrating your special day. I adore this image and you did great matching the colors and coloring it in.

Leann said...

Gorgeous card!
Hope you had a great birthday :D
Hugs x

Karen McAlpine said...

This is so cute! Love all the embossing and punching. I am expecting som Stampavie stamps in the mail any day now. I can't wait to join in on thier challenges.

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Happy belated Birthday to you! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining in the SAV challenge.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!