Monday, March 28, 2011

Sketch Saturday

Isn't this little guy so handsome! I am really trying to work on making nice cards for men/boys/car enthusiasts. It's a little tough when it comes to embellishments. I am exploring using stickers, gear dies, wheels used in model building. This one has some car wash stickers. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday #148.


Stamps: LOTV Pride and Joy, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Night of Navy, Bravo Burgandy
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Accessories: Tim Holtz Gears Embossing folder, Spellbinders Ribbon Die, Jollees Car Wash Stickers
Thanks for looking!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

He's extremely handsome Heidi. I love the rich colours you've used in this card. Hugs xo Jackie

Lin said...

Fabulous papers so suit this beautifully coloured image.

Lin xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!