Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sketch Saturday #2 - Love

I made 4 cards using the Sketch Saturday Challenge # 147.
This is the 2nd.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Blowing Bubbles, Whimsy Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Basic Grey, Blushing Bride
Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Accessories:  Sizzix heart embossing folder, Martha Stewart Heart Punch, Whimsy Double Scallop Border and ticket dies, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Flower Spacers and Pearl Brads from Hobby House UK, Heart Charm from Stamp and Create.

2 Comments:

Hempsukka said...

Wow, whar a cute image,very nice this card to!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What an adorable image! I love all your sweet embellies, too... the flowers, the charm, the ticket. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!