Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABC P is for Pearls

The current ABC Challenge is P is for Pearls. Whiff of Joy is the sponsor this week.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Melinda Blowing Kisses
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PRI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Melon Mamba, Early Expresso
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Accessories: May Arts Pleated Ribbon, White pearl Lace from Joann Fabrics, Wild Orchid Craft flowers and  Pearl Pin, Basic Grey Opaline Pearls, Flower Spacers and pearl brads from Hobby House UK.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

oh Heidi...this is stunning and so lovely! Just love all the pearls! have a happy day!

Cecelia said...

Very pretty! I love Wiff of Joy! Love the dp and the pearls are so beautiful!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kendra said...

Love the pearl swirls....do you do them free hand, or draw a template? I have something for you on my blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!