Sunday, March 20, 2011

LOTV - New Stamps

My new stamps from the latest LOTV release have arrived. I'm having fun inking them up while I watch World Cup Cricket in the evenings. 

I made this card for the LOTV Challenge # 88 Sketch by Bev



Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Spring Swing, Sentiment LOTV Dreamy Days Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Pink Passion
Paper: My Minds Eye (Freebie pack with British Cardmaking magazine)
Accessories: Marianne D Creatables Flowers, SU Rhitestone Brads, Fibres from Bunny Zoe Crafts, Petite Scallop and Circle Nestabilities.

Thanks for looking! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Heidi, love the colours and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!