Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC Christmas F is for Freebie....again

Samantha over at the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog is an enabler! In a good way! She convinced me that I had time to make another entry for the ABC Christmas Challenge F is for Freebie (with a sketch). So I did.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stamp Fairy, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Sentiment only), Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake
Paper: Jelly Bean Soup
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, SU Tag Punches, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Basic Grey White Brads, SU Twine

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

5 Comments:

Dorte said...

I'm glad you did Heidi, because this is for sure adorable. Beautiful colouring and some very pretty dp.
Thank you for sharing with us at ABC christmas Challenge.
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Te hehehee!! Yay!! And I'm glad you did too! Awesome card you have colored Lenny brilliantly!! I love him! Thank for playing again!! Hugs Samantha ABC Christmas challenge xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jayne Hayward said...

What a beautifully coloured Freebie which you have used from Stamp Fairy for our challenge and great take on our sketch too. Just love those papers too.

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Carissa said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. I love the earth tones of the papers and you have done a beautiful job of colouring the image to match. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa:)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!