Monday, March 28, 2011

Friday Sketchers - Enjoy the Moment

I absolutely LOVE this card. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers # 147. I used some faux leather I found at Michaels. I love Tim Holtz metal gears.


Stamps: LOTV Zooming Along, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Paper: Basic Grey Life of the Party
Accessories: Tim Holtz Metal Gears, Leather from Michaels, PTI Red Poppy Ribbon, Tim Holtz Gears Embossing Folder, Tim Holtz Gadget Gears Sizzix Die.

Thanks for Visiting!
Heidi

5 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Heidi, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Heidi. Love the papers and a great sketch!
Clairexx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heidi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie Thomas said...

these images are gorgeous and what a fantastic card you've created. The colours are fab. Hugs xo Jackie

Lin said...

Another mixture of great papers, great image and great colouring. This one has the added umph of those Tim Holtz gears though. Perfect for a blokey card.

Lin xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!